Can you make a sign from a digital photograph ?
where can I find good quality images ?
It can be hard to find images that are of quality you want to use for your signs. Please checkout these sites on the internet.
If I have special colour matching requirements?
Do I need a permit?
If I am getting a sign installed on my vehicle, how long will my car/truck/van be out of service?
Can my sign be delivered ?
What is the largest sign I could order from a SIGN*A*RAMA full service sign centre?
what file format do I need for my logo, image or artwork?
All Large format prints (any size over A3 - 297mm x 420mm) should be supplied as PDF files. To save as PDF just select PDF in the ’save as’ option when saving your document. If this is not possible the same file specifications apply as for colour printing below.
All printing can be done directly from disc, memory device (USB stick/flash drive etc) or email (email file size restrictions apply, please do not send files over 6MB via email) if you have any enquiries please contact us on (07) 5520 7911.
Colour and B/W Printing File Specifications (Printing or Vinyl Cutting)
Our preferred format is PDF, to save as PDF simply select PDF in the ‘save as’ option when saving your document.
Adobe Illustrator (Printing or Vinyl Cutting)
If supplying an Adobe Illustrator document save document as an Illustrator EPS and check the type is outlined (no longer active or editable). To outline your type in Adobe Illustrator go to menu and select Type > Create Outlines, then save as an EPS by selecting EPS in ‘save as’ options. EPS format is the best for vinyl cutting.
Adobe Photoshop (Printing ONLY)
If supplying an Adobe Photoshop document flatten file before saving. To flatten your file go to Layer > Flatten Image, then save. Images to be 300 dpi or larger. Anything smaller than this will result in the image being unclear.
PDF IS THE SAFEST AND FASTEST FORMAT
Print Area Restrictions
Remember most laser printers have a ‘no print’ border so allow at least 3mm to 5mm print margin.
Does Sign A Rama Burleigh use Eco Friendly inks for digital printing?
Sign a Rama Burleigh uses ECO SOL Max (Roland DG Products)
Benefits of ECO-SOL Max:
- Confirms to all AU/NZ Standards
- Safe to use in office environments - Virtually odourless
- Non-hazardous - no VOC (Volatile Organic Components)
- Full MSDS Available
- Waste product is safe to dispose of
- Cartridge re-cyle program in place
- Can Print on economical un-coated materials - paper and PVC's (Less manufacturing process - components, materials and time to create compare to traditional coated materials)
- Medias and prints generally do not require lamination (saving; lamination film, backing media, waste, labour, energy consumed in lamination process, more to re-cycle at end of life)
- 3 Year outdoor UV Guarantee (less re-prints for signage and prints from inks that do not last in external applications- less waste. Heavy solvent prints, but without the nasties, VOC's, fumes and flammability issues)
- ECO-SOL Max TM 3 year outdoor is the same rating as medium and can print on unlined mesh and fabric cloth products. Many applications my not need to use backed or lined medias. Result is less wastage of backing product, labour for handling and land fill like other systems completes the loop.
- End of life Paper and PVC's prints and medias can be recycled.
How long before my sign is completed?
What kind of deposit do you require?
As all signs are custom made, we require 50% deposit on all orders (balance on completion).
Signs under $100 we request are paid in full when order placed.
Looking for a sign company that accepts American Express (AMEX) or Diners Club International (Diners) no need to look any further.